I’m looking for a great team of people to be a part of my street team! I’m new to publishing, but I’ve been a book blogger for almost seven years. I know how hard bloggers work for authors and I appreciate that! I’m looking for people who love to read and enjoy my books. I’m looking for people who are willing to help me out by posting honest reviews and to help me to get the word out there about my books.
My team is just beginning, but I hope to make it a fun place. My plan is to share all kinds of info before it gets made public. Books, giveaways, sales, etc. And, of course, ARCs will be a part of that. There will also be a private Facebook group for the team!
What I expect from my team?
- The willingness to provide honest reviews on retail sites (Amazon, B&N, Kobo, iBooks, etc.) and bookshelf sites (Goodreads, Library Thing, BookLikes, etc.) by the end of the first week post-release.
- Share my book news (except when I ask otherwise) on social media.
- If you like them, talk up my books to your friends and family.
- An active Facebook profile and/or blog.
What I don’t want…
- Any responses to negative reviews you might see of my books. Everyone has a right to their own opinion.
- Anyone to feel as if they have to participate in every task. You do as much as you want to. Everyone has a life!
- No negativity toward one another!