I found the video for this book tag, and it sounded like fun!
1. How many books do you usually read at once?
I usually read as many as four or five at a time. I actually finished all of them on Sunday, so I started fresh today with these two.
2. If you’re reading more than one book at a time, how do you decide when to switch to reading the other book? (Do you read a certain amount of pages in each?)
I’m a mood reader, so I read whatever feels good in the moment. When I’ve had my fill, I switch.
3. Do you ever switch bookmarks while you’re partway through a book?
Nope. What starts in the book, ends in the book.
4. Where do you keep the book you’re currently reading?
I have a woven basket on the end table next to the couch, specifically for books. My current reads and library books are in there, along with potential next reads.
5. What time of day do you spend the most time reading?
During the week, afternoons and evenings. During the weekend, any time!
6. How long do you typically read for in one go?
As much as I can! It varies from day to day, thanks to life getting in the way of reading!
7. Do you read hardcovers with the dust jacket on or off?
8. Which position do you mainly use to read?
Sitting mostly. Laying down if I’m on the beach.
9. Do you take the book you’re currently reading with you everywhere you go?
10. How often do you update your progress in the book you’re currently reading on Goodreads?
Almost never until I’m finished. I use the Bookly app, and that I update every reading session because I’m a dork, and I like using the timer.
Leave a Reply