There is a silver lining to everything, even the coronapocalypse. Most of us have a little bit more time on our hands, even if we gained it in way we wish hadn’t. It’s so easy to get bogged down in the doom of it all. For me, it’s been all about the craftiness. I’ve been art journaling and crocheting.
Then I thought… what about book-themed crafting? So how about a curated list of book crafting?! All patterns/instructions are free.
- For Lord of the Rings fans:
- For Game of Thrones fans:
- a House of Stark/Direwolf afghan (knitting)
- a GoT afghan (crochet)
- another GoT afghan (knitting)
- a Winterfell cowl (knitting)
- an inappropriately funny Jaime & Cersei cross-stitch
- For Harry Potter fans:
- For Hunger Games fans: