October was a good reading month for me! I read a little bit of everything from romance to horror, heavy on the horror! There five others I read that aren’t on this list, from my side hustle with Hot Tree Publishing. Let’s just say that there are some fabulous books coming out from them!
- You Are Not Alone by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen: OMG, a page turner that effs with your head! Adult.
- Horrid by Katrina Leno: This one has a really gothic feel to it, so dark. Young Adult.
- The Darkest Corners by Kara Thomas: All the elements of a good mystery and thriller. New Adult.
- The Mirror Sisters (The Mirror Sisters, #1) by VC Andrews: This series is very gothic in feel. It’s good, but not great. Young Adult.
- The Deepest Roots by Miranda Asebedo: Magical realism at its best. So good! Young Adult.
- After the Woods by Kim Savage: This thriller was such an engrossing read. Young Adult.
- Broken Glass (The Mirror Sisters, #2) by VC Andrews: Better than the first book, and much darker. Young Adult.
- Shattered Memories (The Mirror Sisters, #3) by VC Andrews: A decent end to the series. But I still prefer old-school VC Andrews! Young Adult.
What did you read in October?