I love reading challenges! I did many of them when I was actively book blogging and I still do a lot of them on my own. They are such a good way to get out of your comfort zone and diversify your reading. So, I decided to create some reading lists by genre, topic, etc. to help you find new books to read for your various reading challenges.
NOTE: Click the “2019 reading challenge books lists” tag to see all the posts in this series.
- The Delirium series by Lauren Oliver. Goodreads (3 novels/3 novellas)
- The Matched series by Ally Condie. Goodreads (3 novels)
- The Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi. Goodreads (4 novels/2 novellas; ongoing)
- The Uglies series by Scott Westerfeld. Goodreads (5 novels; ongoing)
- The Chemical Garden series by Lauren DeStefano. Goodreads (3 novels/1 short)
- The Giver series by Lois Lowry. Goodreads (4 novels)
- The Heart of Dread series by Melissa de la Cruz. Goodreads (3 novels)
- The Van Winkle Project series by Karri Thompson. Goodreads (3 novels)
- The Internment Chronicles series by Lauren DeStefano. Goodreads (3 novels/2 novellas)
- The Maze Runner series by James Dashner. Goodreads (3 novels/3 novellas)
- The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood. Goodreads (standalone)
- The Heart Goes Last by Margaret Atwood. Goodreads (standalone)