I love reading challenges! I did many of them when I was actively book blogging and I still do a lot of them on my own. They are such a good way to get out of your comfort zone and diversify your reading. So, I decided to create some reading lists by genre, topic, etc. to help you find new books to read for your various reading challenges. If you’ve never done any challenges, A Novel Challenge and GirlXoXo (she puts a link in her sidebar) are both great for finding new ones, although the 2019 lists aren’t out yet. But the 2018 challenges can help you look ahead for challenges for the new year. Google PopSugar’s Reading Challenge, too, for a great list, too!
NOTE: Click the “2019 reading challenge books lists” tag to see all the posts in this series.
- The Delirium series by Lauren Oliver. Goodreads (3 novels/3 novellas)
- The Matched series by Ally Condie. Goodreads (3 novels)
- The Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi. Goodreads (4 novels/2 novellas; ongoing)
- The Uglies series by Scott Westerfeld. Goodreads (5 novels; ongoing)
- The Chemical Garden series by Lauren DeStefano. Goodreads (3 novels/1 short)
- The Giver series by Lois Lowry. Goodreads (4 novels)
- The Heart of Dread series by Melissa de la Cruz. Goodreads (3 novels)
- The Van Winkle Project series by Karri Thompson. Goodreads (3 novels)
- The Internment Chronicles series by Lauren DeStefano. Goodreads (3 novels/2 novellas)
- The Maze Runner series by James Dashner. Goodreads (3 novels/3 novellas)
- The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood. Goodreads (standalone)
- The Heart Goes Last by Margaret Atwood. Goodreads (standalone)