I love reading challenges! I did many of them when I was actively book blogging and I still do a lot of them on my own. They are such a good way to get out of your comfort zone and diversify your reading. So, I decided to create some reading lists by genre, topic, etc. to help you find new books to read for your various reading challenges. If you’ve never done any challenges, A Novel Challenge and GirlXoXo (she puts a link in her sidebar) are both great for finding new ones, although the 2019 lists aren’t out yet. But the 2018 challenges can help you look ahead for challenges for the new year. Google PopSugar’s Reading Challenge, too, for a great list, too!
NOTE: Click the “2019 reading challenge books lists” tag to see all the posts in this series.
- The Mer Tales series by Brenda Pandos. Goodreads (4 novels)
- The Madly series by M. Leighton. Goodreads (3 novels)
- The Siren by Kiera Cass. Goodreads (standalone)
- The Waterfire series by Jennifer Donnelly. Goodreads (4 novels)
- The Pisces by Melissa Broder. Goodreads (standalone)
- The Mermaid by Christina Henry. Goodreads (standalone)
- The Real Mermaids series. Goodreads (4 novels)
- The Surface Breaks by Louise O’Neill. Goodreads (standalone)
- Sea Witch by Sarah Henning. Goodreads (standalone)