I just finished…
Winds of Change (Mage Winds, #2) by Mercedes Lackey. It’s a reread for me, one that I love.
Fun fact… it’s part of Lackey’s epic Valdemar saga, dozens of singles, duologies, trilogies, anthologies, etc. There are 37 books and counting and more than a dozen anthologies with hundreds of shorter stories. I’ve legit been reading the series since 1987. I read it in the universe’s chronological order, and then I start again, picking up any new ones along the way. I haven’t not been reading one of these books in 33 years. Truth.
I’m currently reading…
- The Two Towers (Lord of the Rings, #2) by JRR Tolkien
- Master Class by Christina Dalcher
- Winds of Fury (Mage Winds, #3) by Mercedes Lackey
Next I’m reading…
- The Return of the King (Lord of the Rings, #3) by JRR Tolkien
- Storm Warning (Mage Storms, #1) by Mercedes Lackey
- The Hive by Barry Lyga and Morgan Baden