There are celebs with some serious side hustles. Fashion lines, perfume, makeup, you name it. My favorite side hustle? Celeb authors! And I’m not talking autobiographies, although some of those are good, too. I’m talking fiction!
- Lauren Conrad of MTV “reality” fame has two YA contemporary romance series out there, L.A. Candy and Fame Game.
- Former LA Laker Kareem Abdul-Jabbar has a historical fiction series based on Sherlock Holmes, Mycroft Holmes & Sherlock.
- Jason Segel from How I Met Your Mother has a bunch of graphic novels out, as well as a YA sci-fi series that I love, Last Reality.
- Shay Mitchel (Pretty Little Liars) has a new adult romance out, Bliss.
- Gillian Anderson from The X Files has, appropriately, a sci-fi thriller series, The Earthend Saga.
- Lauren Graham from Gilmore Girls wrote a contemporary novel, Someday, Someday, Maybe.
- Actor Bradford Tatum is a multigenre author, writing everything from contemporary fiction to horror.
- One Tree Hill star Chad Michael Murray has written several graphic novels, as well as a fiction thriller called American Drifter, which I LOVED!
What about you? Have you come across any celeb authors you love?